RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
We gladly accept returns of merchandise in like new condition, for a full refund or exchange, under the following conditions.
- Most in-store purchases may be returned for a refund or exchange, less any applicable fees within, 14 days of purchase and/or activation (whichever occurs first) excluding Direct Fulfill (DF).
- Device returns or exchanges made within the return period are subject to a $45 restocking fee per device.
- Returns and exchanges for all equipment or accessories shipped by AT&T (Direct Fulfillment) must be returned using the return instructions included with your order. Contact AT&T Customer Care if a new label is needed.
- Before returning your device, all personal data should be erased and all security features (including Find My iPhone & iCloud) should be disabled or removed.
- Direct Fulfill Device: Check the status of your shipped device at www.att.com/checkmyorderor MyATT App.
- Close-out handsets cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Defective accessories may be exchanged once within 1 year from date of original purchase, Gadget Guard excluded. After one-time exchange please contact manufacturer.
- eAT&T PREPAID cards and other account payments are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Any applicable restocking fee will apply.
APPLE PRODUCT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All Apple products with warranty issues must be resolved at an Apple Retail Store, Simply Mac Retail Store or by calling 1-800-MY-IPHONE.
- Warranty related issues must be resolved by Apple prior to a device being returned/exchanged under the RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY.
REFUND PROCESSING POLICY:
Returns made within 14 days days of the purchase date are eligible to receive a refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes, less any fees described above, in the original form of payment.
These Terms & Conditions and any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or your access or use of the Site shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of your state, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.