General Return Policy
Items purchased on the Site are eligible for return within 14 calendar days from original purchase date. All returns must include original packaging and peripherals that were shipped with the original order. Only items that arrive DOA, damaged in transit, or still unopened are eligible for a full refund within 14 days. After 14 days, products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. We reserve the right to test any DOA return and impose a 15% restocking fee if the item arrives in a misrepresented condition. Once the return is processed and product arrives in condition described by customer, we will process the refund immediately. Any item that arrives damaged due to customer misuse, is missing parts or peripherals, iOS locked, or is in unsellable condition may result in a higher restocking fee. Open box returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items ineligible for return include headphones and gift cards.
Products not eligible for refund, return or exchange include, on-ear headphones, in-ear earphones, labor and gift cards.
Refund Processing Policy:
- Refunds on cash transactions up to $100 may be issued in store, if sufficient cash is available in the till. If cash is not available, a refund check will be issued.
- Refunds over $100 will be issued as a refund check payable to the original customer within 10 business days.
- Refunds on credit card transactions will be credited to the card used on the original purchase.
- In the event the original credit card is unavailable, refunds will be issued as a refund check payable to the original customer within 10 business days.
- Any refunds of BOGO items will be applied at the lowest price on the invoice.
These Terms & Conditions and any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions or your access or use of the Site shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of your state, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
In the unlikely event that your items arrive damaged, are missing components, or the item shipped does not match your order please email email@example.com Other eligible items purchased on Attexperience.com may be returned by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or in your local AT&T Experience store (restrictions do apply), with the order number and the reason for the return. A customer care representative will review your return request and contact you with further questions.
In Store Returns
- All Products may be returned for a refund or exchanged within 14 days of purchase and/or activation (whichever occurs first) in like new condition with all original packaging and accessories.
- Refunds for purchases made online will be credited to the card used on the original purchase.
- Handset and Tablet returns or exchanges made within 14 days of activation will be subject to a restocking fee of $45 for each device.
- Close-out Handsets cannot be exchanged.
- Defective accessories may be exchanged up to 1 year from date of original purchase, Gadget Guard & Apple Watch Excluded.(5) Returns and exchanges for all equipment shipped by AT&T directly to customer (direct fulfillment) must be returned to AT&T using the returns method authorization label included with your equipment order.
- Funds deposited into a GoPhone or Wireless Home Phone Prepaid (WHPP) account are not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, during or after the 14-day return period. Refill cards, PINs and prepaid funds are not refundale or redeemable for cash or credit. The face value amount of the airtime sold with a bundled GoPhone and airtime product is non-refundable. Upon return of the GoPhone, this airtime amount will be deducted from any refund. In addition, any applicable restocking fee will apply.